All Up In The Air.

I need to breathe. I need air. I need something. Something that will bring me back, revive me, bring colour back into my life. I need myself back, no one else, nothing else. Just me.

 

DSCF4717

 

I enjoy days like today, days where I can keep myself to myself, no questions asked. Sit with music, a pen and paper, and just let the words flow out. It's like the weight of the world is lifted off your shoulders for moment, and in that moment you are truly happy. But then everything just falls back, crushing your emotions until you are numb.

DSCF4770

 

Never quite ready to face the world, always uncertain and doubt overwhelms the lights in life.

 

DSCF4745

 

Hiding in the shadows, clinging on to what is left.

Coat: Zara, Shirt: M&S, Top: New Look, Jeans: My sisters, Earings: Accessorize.

 

 

DSCF4715

 

"Never such innocence, never before or since" - Larkin

xo xo Miriam

 

(An attempt to write my life in fiction...)

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment