Lets Talk.


So if you read my blog regularly then you will have noticed that I haven't posted in a while, this is partly due to travelling and no access to the internet as well as collecting my thoughts on what I want myself and with me this blog to become over the summer and in the future.

When I started blogging I saw it as a means to gain CAS hours for my course at college, but that slowly progressed into a way for me to document all of my creative efforts over the years as well as my outfits. However, being out of the media "loop" for 2 weeks has made me reconsider this, I would quite like to spend my summer finding out what it is I really love doing, because I am no longer sure. So I anticipate this small space on the internet to change as I find myself again after a month or so of heartbreak, exams and new experiences. I hope those of you have read for a while will come along for the journey as this is set to be one of the most interesting summers of my life so far.

XO, Miriam

P.S. What things do you think I should try this summer?

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment