The Book Club: The Fault In Our Stars

Image

Rating: 9/10

The synopsis (blurb):

Despite the tumour-shrinking medical miracle that has brought her a few years, Hazel has never been anything but terminal, her final chapter inscribed upon diagnosis. But when a gorgeous plot twist named Augustus Waters suddenly appears at Cancer Kid Support Group, Hazel's story is about to be completely rewritten.

My views: 

"The Fault In Our Stars" is the New York Times best-seller for a reason, there is no fairytale ending but a emotional roller-coaster of life and death that brought me and many others to tears.  I became emotionally attached to Augustus, mainly because not only can I see many of the same traits in him as I do in myself (minus the cancer). If I am honest Hazel irritated me a bit, feel free to disagree with me though. 

Warning do not read this in public as you will cry

 

xo xo Miriam 

 

 

p.s. Next week is The Little Coffee Shop in Kabul by Deborah Rodriguez 

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment