My mind is always on you...

Day 16

The Writing Bit... (Continued form yesterday)
I feel like I should tell you more about her before I relay the story of scandal and power that followed.
"Bonjour. Je m'appelle Fleur" on the rare occasion she needed to introduce herself that was how. Tall, pale and a regal elegance that only those with the best education France could offer had. But despite all this she was closed off from the society she dreamed of living in, imprisoned by expectations and wealth.

The Fashion Bit...
Due to a minor issue with an item of clothing at about midday I changed in to a knock-off Pink Floyd tee and set about doing some college work. Shocking I know but it had to be done at some point!
Jacket - Topshop (thanks to the sales I got an excelent deal on this!)
Jeans - Topshop
Tee - H&M

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment