Daisy Chains.

I don't know about anyone else but I love spring and summer and seeming as it appears to not happening this year I thought I would add a splash of my favourite seasons on to my nails in the form on daisies! 

So here is how!

Image

You will need, a basecoat nail polish, a pale green polish,a white nail art pen, and yellow polish.

Image

Step 1:

Apply a even coat of basecoat to prevent the coloured polishes from staining your nails!

Image

Step 2:

Apply 2 thin even coats of pale green.

Image

Step 3: 

Using a striper brush or a nail art pen create the petals for the daisies in white polish.

Image

Step 4:

Dot yellow polish in the middle of the petals and you are done. A clear top coat is optional.

 

Now sit back and enjoy your fabulous spring nails, with a copy of your nearest fashion magazine:

Image

Voilà!

Tu sais, tu m'aimes.

xo xo Miriam

 

Related Articles

2 comments:

  1. Wow these look great! Wish I had a steady hand to be able to do nail art like this :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You probably could I practice on my sister and friends :D xo xo Miriam

    ReplyDelete