Paris 2013 Take 1

Now this post and the last will not count towards my CAS hours, but I thought I ought to share my experiences of one of the fashion capitals! I feel I should explain this is take 1 because I am going back in the summer avec ma famille! 

So out of sheer laziness and time related issues this post will mostly be pics with the occasional caption!

ImageThe Louvre! I must admit there are more impressive art galleries.

Image

Casually running into Paris Fashion Week and taking some shot of people which unfortunately I didn't get a chance to speak to...

Image

 

 

Now for the obligatory Eiffel Tower pictures...

ImageImage

 

Image

Image

Image

That is all! 

Tu sais que tu m’aimes xo xo Miriam

 

Related Articles

2 comments:

  1. tollydollyposh8 March 2013 at 18:55

    Beautiful night pictures! Hope you had fun! Would love to visit Paris soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I recommend it so much! xo xo

    ReplyDelete