Coffee Pots and Formulas

It is that time of year again, time for revision. Now I don't do my IB exams until next may, but like the overachiever that I try to be I am also taking AS maths, so my head is full of formulas, algebra and numbers. 

I work best in the morning, so there has been no lie ins for me this holiday. If you are the same as me I recommend a cup of milky coffee, and a relaxed breakfast before getting to work. 

TIP 1: Work out when you work best, to maximise productivity! 

Image

Now you know when you are working, where will you do the work? I personally enjoy working outside as there are no distractions and I can't use my wi-fi, therefore no social networking! 

TIP 2: Turn off all communications, and remove any possible distractions!

TIP 3: Work out how you revise! Here are some of the ways I revise:

  • Flashcards
  • Mind Maps
  • Past Papers
  • Mini tests
  • Memory games (vocab, etc)

If you have any other methods please comment them below, and if you have any questions!  

xo xo Miriam 

 

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment