Summertime Sadness

*kiss me hard before you go Summertime Sadness*

The other day was bright to begin with, so naturally I assumed that it would be warm outside *MISTAKE #1* I then went for quite a preppy, almost put together look including a short sleeved shirt *MISTAKE #2*. Basically you can see from this I am not good at wearing outfits that are appropriate for the great British weather.



Jewelry is not my strong point, so wearing 3 necklaces at once for me is very different, I usually just wear my bracelets and some stud earrings! I have no idea where I these came from I found them in my box of things a day or so ago.
I love how well these trousers fitted me, normally it is a month long struggle to find a nice pair of trousers that look nice and accommodate my small waist/long legs combo. So I was shocked to find this pair in the Topshop sale rack. And paired with my sisters M&S school shirt it brings back memories of last summer and pretty pastel colours just in time for spring.
Ahhh the shoes, yet another new comer to my wardrobe, I found them in M&S of all places normaly I am not one to shop in there but while browsing with my mum I found these. A few weeks later I made the purchase and I am glad I did. And naturally I wore them on their fist outing with Topshops frilly socks.

What colours have you been wearing lately?

XO, Miriam

P.S. Some of you who follow me on Twitter and Instagram will know that I have been in London this weekend to see Taylor Swift. A post is on it's way but I don't want to ruin it for those who are yet to see it, there could be a surprise for them!

Related Articles

4 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit! I love your trousers :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so 'fashion blogger-y'! Love the boots! :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I didn't know someone could look 'fashion blogger-y' but thank you! Aren't they cute!

      XO, Miriam

      Delete