Taylor Swift | The Red Tour

Either you have never read my blog before or you haven't been paying attention, but I went to see Taylor Swift's Red Tour on Saturday. And this is what I wore, along with a few photos of the concert! I have other photos but don't feel like sharing all of them, too many photos...

This is going to be a post of many photos and little writing, not that anyone here looks at my blog for the weird anecdotes ;)

 




 The Vamps
I layered a 50's style black circle skirt form Red-Herring over my 50's style summer dress, similar to that which Taylor has worn before. I added a belt and some handmade cat ears to complete the look and BAM I am ready to party hard at a concert.
This is one of my favourite photos I took of the concert


 Taylor and Ed Sheeran sang Lego house together while I fangirled
"All To Well"
Confetti!

XO, Miriam

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment