Beautiful Liar


//Top - People Tree//Skirt - UO//Cardigan - BooHoo// Pleather Sandals - New Look//

Oxford is still in that weird in-between phase of spring where it's not quite warm enough to go without tights, but it is too warm to wear more than two layers after midday. So here is my compromise between some of my summer staples and so of my leftover autumn and winter pieces before I put them away. I am still trying to experiment a bit more with my look so today I tried out some pieces that vary in length, and I am pretty happy with the result.



This is probably something I would wear out for dinner with friends or if I had a class presentation at uni, basically any time when you need to be a little smarter than your average jeans and a tee combo... Which if you know anything about me you is my go to thing to wear.



Have a wonderful day!

XO, MIRIAM



Related Articles

1 comments:

  1. I really like your cardigan / sleeveless jacket! These seem to be really in at the moment, I might have to consider getting myself one, because they look super versatile! xx

    http://lifeaccordingtolili.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete