Centre Court.

Time for a touch of Wimbledon, in the south-west me thinks. For those who haven't been paying attention the infamous tennis tournament is back and with many a surprise. Federer, Nadal, Williams Sisters to name but a few have all been knocked out, definitely worth a watch. 

Anyway to start my day of Centre Court appriciation so Pistachio and White Chocolate ice cream, from a fellow blogger: The Ginger Bread Lad 

Image

WARNING: HIGHLY ADDICTIVE! 

As Wimbledon is a grass court I figured this was the perfect excuse to take pictures of my outfit in the garden amongst the greenery, and flowers of my front garden...Image

Image

Image

 

 

Image

Tank top - Next

Shirt - M&S

Jeans - Topshop

Necklace - Handmade 

 

xo xo Miram

(Thank you to my sister for taking some of the photos) 

 

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment