Spotty Ideas.



Tumblr
I spotted a skirt in Harvey Nichols the other week and being unable to afford the majority of clothing items in the shop I decided I would make something similar myself. But first I wanted to create a selection of photos that are also part of my current design process.


Pinterest
Tumblr
pinterest
Tumblr

So as you can tell I have found many a picture to start to base my design around, and I am looking forward to creating the skirt, and probably a huge hair bow to match! I enjoy taking ideas from different places as it changes the details of the design every time you find something new, from this I am probably going to go for something quite preppy like my favourite pair of celebrity friends Taylor and Lorde, I am thinking about quite a structured skirt or with layers as I have quite a soft floaty cotton, the nails and the 101 Dalmatians  made me prefer a small dot instead of very large eye catching ones. And the air balloons well I am not sure I might make a woven basket style waist band using some left over black with white stars material from my Pinafore Project last year which you can see here.

Hope you all had a great Monday!

XO, Miriam



Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment