Campus Style| Pale Autumn


 // Jumper - H&M//Skort - Zara//Socks - ASOS//Boots - Timberland//

I dread the colder months and as winter begins to draw in I am taking every opportunity to keep wearing my summer staples, like this white skort. I was tempted to wear it with black and grey but resisted and went for an almost all white ensemble, breaking it up with the navy stripes on this cosy knit jumper. I chose to wear these cream knee high socks so they matched the tone of the jumper so the look wasn't too harsh. Too keep with the muted tones I slipped (read yanked) on these amazing Timberland boots that are going to rapidly become an autumn winter staple this year. 

As luck would have it I found a spot in the park near my campus where there was an equal amount of fallen leaves to the evergreen ivy where I could catch up on some reading before my English tutorial, especially considering this is the last of the autumn sun.






XO, Miriam

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment