My Five Favourite Disney Films.

Due to the lighting being terrible today I decided to share with you my favourite Disney films, I love all Disney but I just like these one a little bit more than the rest, no the Lion King is not on this list. These are in no particular order because by ultimate favourite changes depending on my mood.

Treasure Planet:


I watched this for the first time last week and it is unbelievably good, the attention to detail used to draw the galaxy, let alone the ship, and the characters was amazing given it was released in 2002. Having read the book treasure island I like the alternative take on the story and how the treasure is hidden within a planet.

Alice in Wonderland:


I adore both of Disney's versions of Lewis Carroll's 'Alice's Adventures in Wonderland' but the original animation is the one I watched as a child and truer to the original tale. I mean have you seen how cute the animation is, it picks up on the childlike nature in the story rather than the darker tales and ideas within Wonderland. If you have been following this blog for a while you will know that I adore the book so this was an obvious choice on my top five.

Brother Bear:


A lot of people I know I have never seen this film, but I feel like everybody should it undeniably the cutest Disney film and sends a great message to people that everybody is good at something and the actions have consequences even if they don't affect you. The small little bear you see on the left is both the cutest and most irritating character so don't say I didn't warn you.

Big Hero 6:


I went to see this over the weekend and boy was it worth it, a great story about getting over grief and forgiveness but if I am honest the real reason I love it is, BayMax, a huge marshmallow robot who can care for you and kick some serious butt when needed.

Tangled:


Yup I could leave out The Lion King but not Tangled, it is so cute and whoever thought of frying pans as weapons was a genius. Cute, and a slightly different take on the original story Tangled is a film I will continue to watch over and over again.


What are you favourite Disney Films?

XO, Miriam

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment