The Unplanned King Charles Gig.




About a week ago at 1am my friend texted me to ask if I wanted to go Reading the next day to see King Charles. Naturally I said yes, so after uni I dropped off my stuff and got on a train, well missed a train then got on the next one... It would appear that my early morning decisions are the best ones. The gig was incredibly intimate and one of my ears was a little deaf the next day (standing at the front problems). It almost tops Imagine Dragons as my favourite gig of all time, almost I cannot get enough of those guys. Charles came across very calm onstage if not a little tipsy by the end, but it all just added to the atmosphere. If you ever get the chance to see this guy live do, he is a wonderful performer and gerneral human being, as are the band.

XO, Miriam

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment