Let's Get Out Of This Town




//Moto Jacket - Topshop//Broach - My Mum's//Shirt - ASOS//Shorts - Emily's//Boots - DUO//

So right now I am in the process of packing up all of my things to move into my new house with my friends ready for my 2nd year of university, and seriously I forgot how long this took me last year. But I have come to the realisation that I am no longer going to have access to my sisters huge wardrobe, so naturally I have been taking loads of outfit shots using her stuff. Not sure she feels about this but whatever...

Anyway as always when it gets to this time of year I am constantly inspired by the general back-to-school theme, so have based my outfit on the top school girls Blair Waldorf and Serena Van Der Woodsen. Starting with a crisp white button-down shirt is a must for any school inspired outfit, I don't know any school near me or any school on tv that doesn't have a white shirt as a part of their uniform. Naturally I went for the plaid shorts in my sisters wardrobe as they remind me of all the public school skirts, and they add a touch of colour to the otherwise monochrome outfit. And while I could have gone for my brogues and some knee high white socks, I felt these gorgeous boots made the look more wearable and well more grown up.

XO, Miriam

P.S. Are you following me on Bloglovin' and Instagram

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment