Oxford Fashion Studio| Who Are The Designers

With there being less than 5 days until the London Collections shows in Devonshire Square, I thought it was the right time to show you my top 3 designers that will be sending their latest collections down the catwalk this Saturday.

To start is ARIEL.C. 

The creator of the fashion jewellery brand is Sihua Ariel Chen, who through her experience in Singapore and her studies at LCF have created some absolutely stunning collections over the past few years, her are are few of my favourite works and collaboration projects.



Her Dark Opulence collection is being showcased at the 9pm runway show.

Next up on my list is Sans Soucie

This zero waste, yup that's right zero waste fashion studio have been reusing any textile waste they produce to create even more designs. If that isn't pretty cool I don't know what is. Not only do they produce their own reused textile products but other studios have come in used some of the waste products for their projects. Having spent the last couple of hours browsing several designers websites Katherine Soucie's creations and collections still stand out to me as some of the best, her use of colour and texture is beautiful. Here is a sneak peak at her collection that will be showcased at 7pm in Devonshire House this Saturday.




The last designer I want to talk about is  Sketcharound 

Created by two Hong-Kong based designers in 2013, the brand's focus is on unisex clothes that surpass gender, and stick to clean cut tailored pieces that ignores the standard that gender influences wearability. The pure simplicity of the collections has aroused interest across the globe and now they are coming to London. Not only that but like the last brand they have a strong focus on sustainability which as you might be able to tell from my blog I have a strong interest in. So as with the last two designers here is a peak at what you can expect from their London show.






I hope you enjoyed this slightly different post from me today.

XO, Miriam

P.S. Disclaimer all images are sourced directly from the designers websites, copyright infringement not intended.

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment