Pale Days | Take 1


Pale days are the ones that fall out of the sky after rainy and sunny days, they are neither extreme the sky is a pale grey:

"Not grey, exactly. Right before the sun rises there's a moment when the whole sky goes this pale nothing colour - not realy grey but sort of, or sort of white, and I've always really liked it because it reminds me of waiting for something good happen" - Delirium by Lauren Oliver

On days like this all I wish to do it match the colour of the sky, and just be (kinda) invisible for the day. I couldn't decide how to wear what I was on this day so for this post at least I went for something a little put together, I even put a pair of earrings in, and tied my messy hair back out of my face. I am going through a blue phase at the moment, I do this from time to time I only seem to wear blue, which for most people would probably mean repeating outfits twice or more a week. However I have several items of blue clothing and jeans to pair with black, white and grey. Perfect for days like this where the sky matches my shirt and my converse in the kind of way that makes it seem like it is just about to rain.


Ripped jeans, which were bought in pristine condition not a tear to be seen now cover my legs in jeans that look like they were bought that way.  I feel like a proper teenager wearing these, especially with band tees and open shirts (flannel shirts). And the only thing that reminds me that it is April on these days in the Apple Blossom on the wall.

 
XO, Miriam

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment