Emerald Sun.

 I try to avoid the "Florals... for spring? Groundbreaking" at this time of year, one because I love large print floral items of which I own none, and I prefer more free flowing patterns or colour blocking. Or in this outfits case just all grey. Nevertheless I adore the simplicity of the outfit, with just enough skin on show to remind me that the sun is shining.



 I admire the work my parents put into our vegetable patch(es) they look so green and vibrant even at this early stage, and the produce that we get to enjoy is amazing. Especailly the blackcurrants we had 5 bucket full last year, we got very inventive and ate far too much of my mums blackcurrant ice cream... is there such a thing as too much ice cream?
 This ring is pretty new to my collection, I discovered it last week in Topshop while I was browsing and I couldn't resist, it reminded me of the Princess and the Frog fairytale that I read endlessly as a child. The label said "midi-ring" but I find that it looks better on my little finger, plus I would be afraid to lose rings if I wore them above the knuckle.
 My dog want to join in, I am just glad he didn't knock over the tripod!
 The endless question as to whether dandelions are a weeds or a flowers, I love picking them when they have gone white and blowing the fluff in to the wind on long summer afternoons, after I have made daisy chain crowns for my sister and I.
 If anything I like this photo just because it has made me realise how far I have come since the start of the year fitness wise, this morning I could the start of a 6 pack when I tensed. No matter how many necklaces I own this one will always be worn over everything else, the chain is held on with a bracelet charm and some knots, but it fits nicely. I wore it with this ensemble to add a touch of colour but not too much.


XO, Miriam

Related Articles

4 comments:

  1. I definitely have vegetable patch envy at the moment, I need to get my allotment looking like that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could say that is was my hard work that allowed it to look this great, but alas it was my parents... I hope to emulate something similar when I get my own plot...
      XO, Miriam

      Delete
  2. Lovely outfit! Obviously hinting towards my blog in your post title, haha! :)
    The ice cream sounds lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you darling! Of course you blog is just that fabulous ;) Talking of ice cream I could do with some now to make it through the huge pile of past papers..
      XO, Miriam

      Delete