Army Shirts and Red Lips.


 //1970's German Army Shirt - Twisted Magpie(Vintage)//Trousers - Monsoon//Shoes - M&S//

I discovered this khaki green 1970's German Army shirt when I was in Whitby a few days ago at the vintage fair I mentioned here. I couldn't wait to style it, so I kept it simple with some charcoal skinny trousers and some black Chelsea boots. I think this shirt is going to be one of my autumn staples this year as it can be layered with so many other items and all of my other favourite autumnal colours. And of course I accessorised with a strong red lip and an adorable Springer Spaniel.

I had a lot of fun shooting this outfit with my sister, we did it en-route back home after walking our dog. That is one thing I am going to miss is long walks in the country with my dog where you are unlikely to see another person for miles (6 mile power walks are my favourite). The light kept changing so my camera reacted in a way I didn't expect creating shadows where there weren't any, and making some of the images really grainy like the old film photos I used to get developed as a child.






XO, Miriam

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment