Don't Ever Turn Back.




 //Dress (worn as skirt) - H! by Henry Holland//Belt - New Look//Skirt - Asos//Tights - TU//

Shot in black and white because sometimes it works better. I couldn't have felt more girly in this outfit having been to see a live screening of Bolshoi's The Nutcracker at my local cinema, those of you who follow me on social media will know I also attended the The Nutcracker in London performed by the English National Ballet which was equally as beautiful. 

Not everything is as black and white as the answers for s maths question. People and words are more complicated, and who am I to know who is truthful and who lies so sweetly I cannot help but believe it. Time wait for nobody and life will swiftly take you from one place to another, and yes it is sometimes hard to be grateful for what you have but for this holiday season at least try to be as thankful as you can for where you are. If anything this year I have learned to stand up and move on and in the words of Taylor Swift: Don't Ever Turn Back.

Have a great holiday season everybody.

XO, Miriam

Related Articles

6 comments: