Dress for Autumn with Boohoo

So recently Boohoo contacted me and asked if I would like to style one of their dresses in three different ways for autumn. And as you can tell my the time I said yes so here are my three looks using this amazing roll neck dress that you can find here.

Look 1:




//Dress - Boohoo//Tights - TU//Socks - Topshop//Boots - Ted and Muffy (Gifted)//

I chose this dress because it is so versatile and well I will never have to wear a scarf again this autumn/winter because of the amount on fabric for the roll neck, and well of course I chose the colour as close to black as I could get... All black everything, everyday. For this look I paired the dress with some plain black tights, and riding style boots, but of course I couldn't keep it too plain so I added my glittery socks to poke out of the top of my boots.

Look 2:



//Dress - Boohoo//Other Dress - Monki//Cardigan - Boohoo//Belt - Primark//Shoes - Converse//

I went for something a bit more grungy this time, by layering this light grey midi dress, and long cardigan to add a new dimension to the dress, by creating more length. I originally tried out this look without a belt but I felt a bit shapeless so I added this skinny white let to match the monochrome layers.

Look 3:



//Dress - Boohoo//Skirt - Topshop//Shoes - Converse//Bag - Boohoo//

As with the last look I tried to play around a bit with the dress, and this time instead of adding length I took some away by folding the dress under this gorgeous velvety skirt. This is by far the most colourful outfit I have worn in the past few days, excluding all gym and swim kit. But I felt that by pairing this skirt with the bag I kinda matched the leaves. How very cliche of me.

Anyway I hope you liked the looks, and I will speak to you more this weekend.

XO, Miriam

P.S. Disclaimer, Boohoo gifted me the dress, cardigan and bag in order to create this post, but all opinions and other items are my own.

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment