Oxford Fashion Week| Sneak Peak

This year I have been given the honour of being an Oxford Fashion Week ambassador, and while I don't have to I am going to write a little bit about it on here because this is definitely one of the most exciting things that this blog has got me into over the last few years. So Oxford Fashion Week or OFW follows the same principle of the major fashion weeks that have come before it, with less shows. So here are some photos from the Oxford Fashion Studio catwalk shows from Fashion Month, to get you excited for the upcoming shows.






Having been through all of the collections from this seasons shows, it is hardly surprising that I am very ready to see the Oxford Shows, and what that have planned for LA and Houston. If you are just as in awe of the previous shows as well as being intrigued and excited as me for the Oxford shows, see you you can head to the show there are still some tickets left for all the weeks events and you can buy them here.

XO, Miriam

P.S. Please let me know if you are coming along I would love to meet you and get excited over the shows with others.

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment