Florence and The Machine



Music is such a healing entity, it can change your mood in seconds.

WARNING: RAMBLING POST

The other week I went to see Florence and the Machine with J, and it was the best gig I have ever been to, better than Taylor Swift, Imagine Dragons and everything else I have seen. Even though the LG Arena is massive the gig felt so intimate, the songs ran through your body with such energy and passion. I came out with such energy, with such belief in what I am and who I want to be as I grow. The whole band were just incredible from Florence to the drums, they lit up the stage and everyone's minds. You felt every emotion connected to the lyrics as they washed over the room, you could feel other peoples reactions next to you without looking. It was such a soul healing experience for me, allowing me to completely relax into the situation something I don't do nearly often enough. 

Just thinking back on the experience makes me crave more like it, where I put away all my worries, social media, and concerns with appearance and just live. I feel like I need more experiences where I just feel everything deeply, with raw emotions, reactions and thoughts. 


XO, Miriam 



Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment