All The Best People Are.


Hooray for another rambling post! If you have read my little about page then you will know I adore Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass by Lewis Carroll. This is by far one of my favourite quotes from the novel it is one of those quotes than when I am feeling stressed out or out of control in any situation it can calm me down. I have been using this quote along with a whole host of others to get me through what I call the "stressful packing stage" before I head off to university on Saturday.

Up next is the "oh my gherd I am actually moving stage" where I will freak out that I have forgotten something and worry that I won't be able to stick to my budget that I have set out...

XO, Miriam

P.S. Anyone at university have any advice for me coming in?








Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment