A little book haul



So during my travels in and around the Scottish Borders I picked up a couple of books, I actually bought all of these in one secondhand book shop in Berwick, on Castlegate road I think. Only one of these was for pleasure reading purposes, and the other two are for my reading list next semester. 

Insurgent by Veronica Roth - as can guess this was my pleasure read pick, it is the second book in the Divergent Trilogy. I wasn't planning on buying a physical copy of the book but for £2 it was a steal.  

Selected Poems by Oscar Wilde - while this is on my reading list, I have never read Oscar Wilde so I'm actually quite interested in reading through these. 

Complete poems by John Milton - this is the book I'm the least excited about, I have tried to both listen and read to Paradise Lost which is why I bought the book, but I'm not quite sure if I'm going to be able to, this one may result in some Sparknotes research... 

XO, Miriam 





Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment