Vegan Meal Ideas| Fruit and CoYo Bowl

I said these were going to be every week but well I ended up working everyday last week so no blogging activity took place at all. You would think I would be getting better at this after 3 years, but no. Anyway I am back with a breakfast idea but honestly I would eat this at anytime of day, because breakfast foods are the best!

There is no method to the bowl as such, I chopped up two bananas, topped with CoYo, frozen blueberries, granola, freeze dried strawberries, chia seeds and coconut shavings. Obviously this is a recipe that can be altered to what you have in your house at the time, but it leaves me feeling so energised and fresh in the morning which in my view is what breakfast is meant to do.

XO, Miriam

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment