Vegan Meal Ideas| Nana Nice Cream

Until recently when I started looking into the vegan lifestyle and beginning to change my lifestyle accordingly I thought that vegan food was restrictive and boring. How could I have been so wrong, you can literally have ice cream for breakfast and it is good for you.


























Ingredients:
2-5 frozen bananas in chunks
Any flavourings e.g. fruits, cacao powder, dates, coconut etc.
Toppings e.g. chia seed, chopped fruit, cacao nibs etc.

Method:

1. Put the frozen bananas into a food processor and blend until smooth and creamy.
2. Add your flavourings, and blend again until well mixed
3. Pour into a bowl and top with what ever you want.

It really couldn't be easier and who doesn't want ice cream for breakfast.

XO, Miriam

P.S. Are you following me on Bloglovin' and Instagram

Related Articles

2 comments:

  1. This looks so good! Ice cream for breakfast sounds delicious to me! x

    Bethan Likes

    ReplyDelete