Slytherin vs. Gryffindor


//My Outfit //Moto Jacket - Topshop//White button down - ASOS//Skirt - UO//Brogues - Clarkes//

The other week while on holiday in the Scottish Borders my family and I took a trip to Alnwick Castle where the infamous scene in Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone where harry learns to fly was filmed. So naturally my sister and I took a few photos, and naturally we wore our house scarves... Unlike a lot of the families in the books we are not in the same house, and yes we had this confirmed by Pottermore, I am definitely a Slytherin no questions asked and like Draco I am proud of this fact. Emily on the other hand is a Gryffindor, and I can see why we have very different personalities, she is more socially confident and more like Hermione in the classroom. You can probably even tell the difference in by our taste in clothes, I am generally more preppy and put together whereas Emily is far more confident in what she wears and is a bit more daring with her choices.

Visiting the castle definitely has me excited to go back to the Studios with some friends from university and get to see the Hogwarts express obviously.

XO, Miriam 

Related Articles

4 comments:

  1. Such nice photos! I loved visiting the castle a few years ago.
    I'm a proud Slytherin too!
    xx
    www.adrugstoreaddiction.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photos and cute outfits!

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete