Vegan Meal Ideas| Coconut Choc-Chip Ice Cream

I don't know about you but I definitely need a dairy free alternative to ice cream to indulge with when I watch films with friends and for summer afternoons. Not only that but this Ice Cream is so easy to make, even if it is harder to scoop out of the pot compared to the dairy alternative.


Ingredients: 3 cans or packs of coconut cream, 1 bar dark chocolate (chopped up), 1/4cup desiccated coconut, and 3/4 cups icing sugar.

*I said it was vegan not healthy...



As I said the method is pretty easy, whip the coconut cream and icing sugar until it leaves stiff peaks.

Then gently stir in your chocolate and coconut.

Pour into some tupperware, place in the freezer and stir between every 30minutes and every hour.

I made this in the morning and ate some in the evening, so serve as soon as you think it is ready. 



XO, Miriam

P.S. Are you following me on Bloglovin' and Instagram 

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment