Fancy in Floral

The smell of hay bales overwhelms me as I lie under the sun, the earth is warm underneath me. The sound of You Me At Six pumps through me, my earphones tangled beside me. Dreams twist and turn blurring with memories of the last week. It is one week I could never forget, was like I had imagined it all. I know I didn't I swear I didn't.

Image

Image

Friday: I saw Life of Pi with a friend. Now I'm desperate to read the book! (Jacket: Singapore Airport, Top: New Look, Jeans: River Island)

Image

Image

Image

Saturday: Release the blazer oh and a re-found love of Gossip Girl! My friend who is doing a Beauty course at colllege invited me round so she could practice her skills, I got a Manicure and a Brow Shaping treatment next time I shall pay her she is incredible! (Blazer: Apricot, Tee: Official Olympics Memorabilia, Jeans: Topshop)

Image

Sunday: Lazy sunday afternoons with access to 2 cameras, oh dear! Oh and I ate 2 bowls of Mint Choc chip ice cream and wrote a french essay. So just your average sunday really! (Cardigan: New Look, Everything else H&M)

xoxo Miriam

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment