Take caution when it comes to love...

The Writing Bit... 

"Nothing is impossible, the word itself say 'I'm Possible'" - Audrey Hepburn

Truer words haven't been uttered since. Such are the beliefs of many that some things just won't happen to them no matter how much they try. This story says otherwise, a story of two words it's more of a common saying really "Regret Nothing".

(A haiku for your enjoyment)

Regret nothing you

do it's not success you need

pursue happiness

The Fashion Bit...

Image

 I thought this year should start with some sort of style even if there is no class to match it. I like the fact a New Year allows everyone a fresh start in their lives, I couldn't have need one more I can leave everything wrong with my life so far in the past pick my slef up and move on!

(Dress(worn underneath) - Jack Wills, Dress - Hollister, Tights - H&M)

Once again HAPPY NEW YEAR!

xoxo Miriam

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment