New Year's Resolutions!

  1. Explore all areas of fashion and beauty, or in other words I want to learn how to write HTML so I can design my own blog professionally and I want to continue with YouTube as an outlet of my creativity.
  2. Relax! I am quite a stressed person, and have a tendency not to stop and think about how I could make things easier in order to free up space so I have more time to do the things that make me HAPPY!
  3. A set of New Year's Resolutions wouldn't be complete without something health and/or exercise related! Now as my job does require a certain amount of fitness and my college course requires me to do 50hrs of exercise I thought I might start attending Spinning classes as I have heard they are incredibly good for your overall fitness!

Happy 2013 lets make this year BRILLIANT. 

Related Articles

2 comments: