Oh the love of winter.

 

 

Image

 

After a snowy weekend I am rather hoping the weather will improve. Don't get me wrong I love snow but only for a short time for two reasons: one I get cold quickly and two I live in the country and I can't leave my village after heavy snow.  

Image

 

 

 

Just me being me.

Image

 

I made the mistake of walking the dog in the woods behind my house. I have never been so pleased about my choice of footwear, the mud was much worse than I had anticipated! 

Image

 

Posing in the Garden... My hoodie and grey top is from New Look, the shirt is from M&S, the  jeans are from River island, my wellies are Hunters and the gloves my friends mum knitted them as a christmas present.

Image

 

Image

These earings are a recent find within the mess that was my bedroom...

Image

On that mistake of a dog walk my sister happened to be wearing a rather lovely outfit so I thought I would share that with you.

ImageI was trying out a few filters on these pics I quite like the polaroid  effect but may just be my love of the polaroid camera... Anyway her cardi is from Urban Outfitters, the jeans and studded shirt are from New Look and the floral tee is from H&M. 

xoxo Miriam

 

 

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment