Down By The River




//Jacket - Singapore Airport//Top - New Look//Skirt - Topshop//Tights - TU//Shoes - Converse//

Now that I am on summer break I have more opportunities to explore where I live, and while the quayside isn't a new area to me it is one I will visit and re-visit over and over again. So expect more riverside backdrops over this summer, because I am going to be there a lot. Despite it being June the weather has gone back to being inbetween seasons, with clouds coating the sky in a weird bright white that makes it hard to see and the need for tights has also reappeared.

A little story about this jacket: I got this when I was 10yrs old when I was at Singapore Airport during a 7 hour layover with my family. Both my sister and I loved the jackets and skirts that the air hostesses wore on the Singapore airlines flight. So my parents bought us some, and due to being tall and therefore needing a larger size than was correct I still have the jacket. The skirt was lost in a fashion experiment involving scissors...

So anyway I am currently residing in Holland and have been for the last few days, I cannot wait to share all the photos I have taken with you!

XO, Miriam





Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment