I Can't Keep Still




 //T-shirt - Urban Outfitters (Emily's)//Jeans - Hollister//Shoes - M&S//

There is something different about this summer so far, or my perspective has changed over the past year. It is like I can't keep still, I have never wanted to travel so much, to so many places, it is as if living between two or three different places has instilled a need to travel not just a desire to see the world. Because of this I am trying to save up for some bigger travelling trips over the next couple of years, which means I am on a spending ban, for clothes, make-up and books. Currently the plan is save up enough to buy a ticket to New Zealand in a couple of years, then any money after that I will use to travel around Europe some more.

This will mean a lot of borrowing my sister's clothes, like this lovely top I picked out from her drawers the other day. I kept the outfit pretty simple as always, and stuck to my uniform of jeans and a top, maybe one day I will branch out of the uniform more often but for now it is summer in Britain and my skinny jeans are not going anywhere soon. Actually they aren't going anywhere ever. Sorry this post doesn't make much sense and is all over the place, I am trying to sort a lot of stuff out to do with work and a few projects I am working on. 

XO, Miriam


Related Articles

6 comments:

  1. I used to feel the same but after my first big trip I got so motivated to travel as much as I can! Love this outfit! Also, I have nominated you for a Liebster Award! ^_^

    If you can, write up a post answering the questions I have left on your Liebster nomination and leave the link of your post in the comments section of my Liebster Award Nomination 2015 post here: http://aheadofroses.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/liebster-award-little-more-about-me.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am awfully sorry for the slow reply, thank you for the nomination! If I can I will get on it in the next month or so.

      XO, Miriam

      Delete
  2. Great outfit, sometimes simple is the best! Urban Outfitters do some of my favourite t-shirts, they are so soft!

    Bethan Likes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they are so soft, I am forever borrowing my sisters!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you! These jeans have honestly lasted so long, given I wear them almost everyday!

      Delete