Goals for 2016

Source

As mentioned in my A New Page post, I wanted to write a little post of all my goals for the coming year. I have spent the last few days thinking of what it is I want to do this year and how I can achieve these things. So this list is more of a bucket list rather than a set of resolutions. So here is a list of 20 things I want to do this year:
  1. Go vegan! 
  2. Read 72 books.
  3. Attend as many yoga classes as possible. 
  4. Write in my journal more. 
  5. Save more money than I did last year. 
  6. Visit the Harry Potter Studios again. 
  7. Go to the gym/workout at least twice a week. 
  8. Get more sleep. 
  9. Go to another country in Europe. 
  10. Travel outside of Europe. 
  11. Meet all the wonderful people I connect with online. 
  12. Collaborate with other bloggers (P.S. I'm already planning this one)
  13. Drink more tea. 
  14. Smile everyday, even when it's hard. 
  15. Eat my 5-a-day, as much as I can. 
  16. Make new friends, either in real life or online. 
  17. Take more baths.
  18. Beat a PB in the gym more than once. 
  19. Don't leave it all until the last minute. 
  20. BE HAPPY. 
Some of these goals and things I want to do are more important than others, and some depend on my circumstances this year. But it is nice to have something to look back at and give me ideas for new adventures or new ways to incorporate self-love into my day to day life. 

XO, Miriam 

Related Articles

2 comments:

  1. These are great! I have lots of gym goals this year too. Let us know how you get on with everything!
    Steph x.
    marvelsteph.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am always setting gym goals so it makes sense to make them now as well as the rest of the year! Good luck!

      Delete