What I Eat In A Day #1 | VEGAN

Call my nosey but I love seeing what people eat, I could easily watch 'what I eat in a day' videos on YouTube everyday... So I decided to bring that concept over to my blog to share what I'm eating. This first post is from a very lazy holiday day when I had more time to spend on making my food etc. So here we go my first 'what I eat in a day' post:



Breakfast: I nearly always start the day with juice or a smoothies, in this case it was a banana, mango and fresh orange juice smoothie, as well as a slice of toast complete with vegan butter and marmite. Yup I'm one of those people who loves marmite...


Lunch: I don't always have a smoothie at lunch but I knew I wouldn't have eaten enough calories if I didn't include it that day. So to go with my mango, raspberry, and almond milk smoothie I had fried garlic mushrooms and peppers, with little gem lettuce, and a touch of mustard all on top of toast.


Dinner: Bit of a random dinner here, I used up some homemade red thai curry paste, some mushrooms, peppers, and corn to make a spicy risotto because why not... And of course I had some orange juice with this as well.

I also drank about 2 - 3L of water during the day, as I take my bottle everywhere and sip on it as I go.

XO, Miriam



Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment