It's Not Me It's You | OOTD






//Top - H&M//Jeans - Jack Wills//Shoes - My Sisters//

I have a confession to make, it was bloody freezing when I took these photos, this top is definitely more of a spring piece or to be layered with a leather jacket. But I couldn't wait to share this top with you all, mainly because it is one of the cutest slogan tops I have owned or will ever own but it also comes with a little sass. I didn't plan on buying this but it came to my attention while I was shopping with a friend that I don't have all that much colour in my wardrobe so instead of buying a black fuzzy jumper I opted for this number. Now I know that I haven't exactly gone for anything bright or summery here but the jumper reminded my of the ballet cardigans I remember wearing when I was little, even complete with a little bow and a delicate fabric.

Now while I could have gone with something a little more girly, I felt that this top's slogan "It's not me it's you" needed something a touch tougher. So naturally I went for the black skinny jeans and some biker boots to help streamline the look. What?! I'm not going to stop wearing mostly black over night now am I...

XO, Miriam


Related Articles

1 comments:

  1. Hi Miriam! I was wondering if you are by chance selling that top? I can't find it anywhere anymore

    ReplyDelete