Criss-Cross | OOTD





 //Shirt - Thrifted//Dress - Topshop//Tights - TU//Boots - Ted&Muffy//

I'm not one to wear dresses all that often so when I buy one I have to be completely in love with it, and with this dress I wasn't sure until I put it on. I was one of those things I tried on for a joke and now can't stop wearing it.

*takes break from writing this post for 2 days to listen to The Fray*

Now where was I, oh yes this darling little dress, complete with a criss-cross lacing detail at the top, never has a dress been more perfect to take from day to night, loosen the lacing, swap in a leather jacket, and you are ready to have a great night. But for me by far the best thing about this piece is that compared to the rest of my wardrobe it is quite girly and not to mention it isn't all black...

*takes another break to eat some instant noodles*

Yes I think that will be all for this post. I promise to write something more interesting next time!

XO, Miriam




Related Articles

5 comments:

  1. Love this dress on you! I always fine my most loved pieces are ones that I've thrifted :)

    DippyWrites

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know they are the pieces that I fall in love with mainly because they have had another life before me!

      Delete
  2. I love this dress so much! It really suits you :) x

    Bethan Likes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the print on this dress and the criss cross detail!

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete