The Christmas Cracker TAG

I got tagged by the wonderful Lauren over at The Emerald Dove, and as this is my first TAG post I thought a Christmas themed one couldn't go to wrong.
 
(Source: http://www.ukchristmasworld.com/Blog/Post/203-the-story-behind-the-christmas-cracker.htm)
 
 One: What’s on your Christmas list?
I did a Christmas Wishlist a week or so ago here. But I have developed a longer list outside of my official list list (ready to give ideas to the clueless relative), first and foremost IT by Alexa Chung, because I have a teeny obsession with her wardrobe, I don't have a series based on this lined up at all ;)

Two: What’s on your Christmas Day agenda?
Eat. Sleep. Rave. Repeat. I joke, we normally get up really early (ewww mornings) open up some presents, ring family members in other countries before lunchon. Following eating too much we walk our dog, mainly because he gets annoying if we don't and it makes us feel better. Finally we open remaining presents and watch all the Christmas Specials, *cough* Doctor Who *Cough* Cough*
Three: How much Christmas shopping have you done?
All of it. 
Four: What’s been your biggest ever surprise gift?
I wish I could say I remember but I really can't... the last surprise gift I recieved was for my 16th birthday in June to go on holiday with my friend to Portugal, not Christmasy I know but it's all I got...
(that was awful English I am ever so sorry)

Five: When do you usually put up your Christmas tree?
The first weekend the whole family is around, and this normally coincides with the yearly Christmas showing of The Mummy Returns, it didn't this year. BOO! 
Six: Do you have a special outfit planned for Christmas Day?
Not really, I don't really dress up for Christmas, I allow food baby room so to speak... hehe. It means I can have that extra mince pie and my clothes won't dig in. But maybe I will this year who knows!
Seven: Do you have any plans for Boxing Day?
Sleep. Eat all the Christmas chocolate I can find, then sleep some more...

Eight: When did you stop believing in Father Christmas?
At the age of 11, when my mum broke the awful news that the tooth fairy didn't exist just after having had 4 of my teeth taken out, so naturally I asked about Father Christmas and surprise surprise he turned out to be make believe :( I still got to pretend for a few years until my sister was older!
Nine: What’s your favourite Christmas scent? (Candle/Perfume)
 Anything with gingerbread, or cinnamon in it, so lets just say I like the smell of Christmas baking above all else, that and my mother's signature sent Chanel N0.5. *sings These Are A Few Of My Favourite Things loudly*

Ten: What do you love most about Christmas?
Hmmm this is difficult, but I would have to say the way that everyone comes together even people of different religions seem happier at this time of year, or my perceptions of people is more forgiving. I also love seeing most of my family and seeing all the friend I don't have time to see during term time!
I TAG:
and
xoxo Miriam 
P.S. Comment down below your favourite things about the Christmas season, or winter if you don't celebrate the Christian Festival. 

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment