#OOTD| Tees and Jeans




Well hello there! So yesterday my family and I went to my grandparents for the day for a pre-christmas celebration, or sorts. Now the majority of the outfits I post on here are not what I wear all that time, god I wish I could come up with amazing outfits everyday, but 6am outfit ideas generally lead to jeans and t-shirt combos.So I suppose this represents what I wear everyday.
My sister, trying not to pose...
Thank you to my sister for being a model!
Cardi - Urban Outfitters, Tee - French flea market, Jeans - Primark
Lordy what happened to my face? Oh well. Hang on wait when did I get so slim, urrmmm I am so confused.
Tee - Imagine Dragons merch, Jeans- Hollister

xoxo Miriam

P.S. Please tell me I am not the only one who lives in jeans?

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment