Lately.

So I have decided I want to update you all on my life and how I want to improve my blog over the next few months. Now I am not one for new years resolutions, I tried and failed at them this year, so I have decided I ought to set smaller more achievable goals throughout the year.But before I get into that I should probably warn you that the first 6 months of next year are going to be super hectic for me, due to exams, a holiday in June and so many coursework deadlines that I am afraid to even look at the list anymore.

So my life as of late, has been full of cultural experiences and IB work, as you all know I went to Imagine Dragons last Friday and it was just the absolute best, link to the post here. But before that I went to a live screening of the Royal Ballet's The Nutcracker, and you have no idea how much love I have for this show, it is by far the most beautiful thing I have seen on stage since I saw Swan Lake earlier in the year except with this show, I spent the entire time lusting over the costumes... *make plans to sew some inspired dresses*


With school work I suppose you could say it is getting stressful, I have had 2 oral exams over the last week, I have 4 deadline for the end of this week, all of my projects are started just not finished... some are in 2nd and 3rd drafts so it's not like I left it to the last minute... oopps

And the bit you have all been waiting for my BLOGGING GOALS!

Number 1:  Spend more time getting the correct lighting, and wait to do photos another day when the quality would be much better. So basically I want to spend more time on getting really great photos and possibly videos..

Number 2: Refine my niche. I feel like I am still standing between three places, fashion, books and baking and I want to work out how I can make it work better or at least create better timetable so to speak to make it flow.

Number 3: I want to meet more bloggers, and become more involved in the blogging community, which I am finding hard to do, because I get caught up doing school work or reading etc 

Number 4: My final goal is to get sewing and then show you what I have made, because you never know I might inspire you to do the same.


xoxo Miriam

P.S. If you have anymore suggestions comment below.






Related Articles

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely loved the Nutcracker ballet, I saw it recently at my local theatre and it was amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was brilliant, I would love to work backstage on something like that!

      Delete
  2. Your resolutions sound great - I think I need to make some blog related ones, as well! I definitely would love to get more involved in the blogging community too! Also I tagged you to do the Christmas Cracker tag on my blog! :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Just when I need a quick easy post to fill the gap between now and monday here you are offering me one on a silver plate :) xoxo

      Delete