There is a hole in my soul.

I have re-discovered the wonder that is Bastille over the last few weeks along with some other amazing artists, who's lyrics will probably become blog titles over the next few weeks and months. It can't just be me who finds a new artist every week of the year and can't stop listening to them. Anyway the point is that these are some of my favourite outfit post photos I have even taken using the timer because I was dancing by myself and singing as loud as possible, because you have to when you are home alone right? Right?

Ahh a normal pose, but just you wait!
I picked up the cute panda printed tee in the sales from Urban Outfitters, and I have loved it ever since! I have worn both the blazer (old school uniform) and the skort (Zara) in posts before but I couldn't help myself and just had to share this outfit, plus I haven't worn them together so it counts right?
I learnt this from a Micheal McIntyre show on telly a few weeks back, say "prune" instead of "cheese" in a photo and you will pout...
Can we just take a moment to realise how long my legs are?
PANDAS! You don't understand my love for these creatures I mean just look at them, also Google Baby Pandas!
The peace sign with my fingers means smile in Japan!
XO, Miriam

P.S. I know the calender is last years, I haven't got a 2014 one yet....

Related Articles

4 comments:

  1. Great outfit - that Panda top is so cute!! :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it so much, but then again who doesn't love a panda!
      XO, Miriam

      Delete
  2. Aww I love the panda print!

    ReplyDelete