Fluttershy Lullaby.

//Choker - Claires//Cardigan - GAP//Top - H&M//Skirt - H&M//Socks - TU//Chelsea Boots - M&S//

Not my usual outfit, especially at this time of year but I am in love with this Eyelashes top. It isn't something I would normally pick but after so deliberation and seeing one of my permanent style inspirations Taylor Swift wearing a button down shirt with a similar design how could I not invest? I am not someone who can wear all tight clothing during the day, I am just not that brave so I added this cosy knit cardigan which I stole from my Mum's wardrobe to make the look more casual.




There are advantages to being the age that I am, one of which is not having to define my personal style, I mean sure I generally stick to the preppier side of things but I also like to mess around with my look. I am in my first year of university with no expectations on the way I should dress on a day to day basis, and I want to let my imagination run wild with clothes. Fashion is what you by, style is how you wear it.


XO, Miriam

Related Articles

2 comments: