Paying Homage to Taylor Swift.


I have made no secret of my love for Taylor Swift, but when I saw this 'tag' floating around about her album 1989, how could I resist?  So here are my answers to each question that relates to each of the songs on the standard version of the album.


1. Welcome to New York // If you could live in any city, which would it be and why?
Paris. Duh. As Audrey Hepburn said: "Paris is always a good idea" she was not wrong.

2. Blank Space // What is something that everyone thinks is true about you but is actually false?
That I am socially naive. I know exactly what I am doing, and exactly what you are saying about me darling. I have heard everything you are saying before. Or in less sassy terms just because I don't say much doesn't mean I don't understand what is going on socially.

3. Style // What is one item in your closet that makes you feel unstoppable?
Do I have to choose? I narrowed it down to three items is that okay? Ripped skinny jeans, low-top black converse and a black roll/turtle neck. (I am so indie I know...)

4. Out of the Woods // What is one thing that you're afraid of?
Failing and public speaking. The later of which can lead to the former at uni and it is a huge cause of stress. Eh.

5. All You Had To Do Was Stay // Who is someone you wish was still in your life?
Yeah, but you cannot make people stay where they are not happy.

6. Shake It Off // What is something you have had to shake off?
Pizza hangovers, the regular awkward situations I get into, not being able to travel as much this year, and being a student I shake off most things because I do not have the time to care right now.

7. I Wish You Would // What is something you'd like to happen right now?
So many things. I would like to be in a different country right now, but don't I always with my endless wanderlust.

8. Bad Blood // Have you ever had someone stab you in the back?
One too many times, yes.

9. Wildest Dreams // What would you like to be remembered for?

Being that tall blonde skinny girl in the back of every class who really live in wonderland? Seriously though being a kind of good person and friend.

10. How You Get The Girl // What is your favourite pick-up line?
"Oh Hello"

11. This Love // What is something you got back that you never thought you would?
One of my best friends I thought I lost over the summer.

12. I Know Places // Where is one place you always feel safe?
With a book, I could be anywhere in the world but I will always be safe with the characters in my head.

13. Clean // What is an important lesson you have learned in life, and how did you learn it?
Always stand back when they think you are down for good. oh and always consider "What would Blair Waldorf  do?" because Gossip Girl is the best. 

XO, Miriam

P.S. My favourite songs are Blank Space, Wildest Dreams, Out of the Woods and Wonderland (on the deluxe version) Mwah. xo

Related Articles

2 comments:

  1. Love this tag!! I am seriously thinking on answering the questions on my blog! :) Blank Space is a great song! I became a Taylor Swift fan recently and I honestly cannot stop listening to her. Lovely post! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should do it, I would love to read it!
      XO, Miriam

      Delete