When the light has all gone.



//Jumper - Topshop//Vest - Hollister//Jeans - Hollister//Shoes - Converse//

I am absolutely in love with this slouchy roll neck jumper it is perfect for any ocasion I can definitely see me dressing it up for meals out and wearing it with loungewear. Recently I have been rediscovering all my basic pieces that are completely versatile, I have found that by wearing one of these pieces with anything else in my wardrobe makes me look so much more put together. I have worn these jeans endlessly since I got them last year, yep even more than my plain jeans. If you live somewhere colder wear tights underneath for extra warmth.

XO, Miriam

Related Articles

2 comments:

  1. I love the jumper, think I may invest :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, you should there are other colours as well.
      XO, Miriam

      Delete