1989 World Tour





So as many of you know I love Taylor Swift and the 1989 World Tour was the third time I have seen her in concert, and as always she was incredible. I mean when is Taylor not incredible but there is something about the way she performs that makes you feel like you are in a smaller space than you are and there are on a few hundred people rather than the 65'000 that were there on Saturday the 27th of June. I only had one incredibly minor disappointment and that is she played every song from 1989 DLX except Wonderland which unsurprisingly is my favourite song on the album. But is certainly didn't ruin the concert for me not even close. I got to see so many people perform that day, Vance Joy, John Newman and Ellie Goulding as warm up acts, followed by Kendall, Gigi, Serena, Martha, Karlie and Cara who joined her on stage while she was speaking about friendship.

For me at least music is healing it can make me go from worried and anxious about everything and anything to calm and the happiest person on the earth. So I would definitely spend my money on seeing my favourite artists perform live that anything else even traveling. Because I know that the feeling of a concert big or small is the best feeling in the world for me and I don't think I am going to give it up anytime soon.



XO, Miriam

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment