Pink Smoothies.


Hooray a short post, which isn't about travelling. I mean don't get me wrong I love travelling but it is nice to be home. Pink smoothies (so called because of the colour) have been a part of my life for a while, and make the perfect light breakfast before a long dog walk or some yoga. I make mine with red berries, mainly strawberries and raspberries, and almond milk. But if I want something a little more filling I will add a banana and occasionally a handful of oats. These also make you feel 100x better after a night out without much sleep.

XO, Miriam

Related Articles

4 comments:

  1. I love smoothies, I tend to live on them when it's fruit season at the allotment as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah same! Oooh an allotment what do you grow in it?
      XO, Miriam

      Delete