I'm not trying to stop a hurricane.


//T-shirt Dress - Pull and Bear//Shorts - H&M//Shoes - New Look//Jewellery - Gifted or homemade// 

I bought this dress a while ago from the sale rack and during the colder months I wore it with leggings, but the reality is that I cannot wear it as a dress due to my height. So I experimented with ways of tucking it in to give a relaxed and slouchy look and finally settled on the left pocket of these denim shorts. Not only can I maintain what little dignity I still have I can look cute doing it. I added my pendant necklace (that regular readers will have seen numerous times before) to lengthen the look, not that I need it at 5'9... To pull the look together I opted for these chunky black sandals, instead of my converse. 






My first pair of sandals since age 11...
 In other news the title of the post is from the American Authors' song Home which you should all listen to ASAP.

XO, Miriam

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment